Address: Off Akruli Road,Opposite to Mahindra & Mahindra, Yellow Gate No1, Before Balaji Industrial Estate,, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra
City: Mumbai (All)
Bed Rooms: 2
Baths Rooms: 2
Total No of Floors: 1
Built Area: 880 Sq. Feet
Full Description: At Oasis, we understand that a residence is not only about square feet. It’s about the dreams and aspirations of your loved ones. That’s why our two elegant towers reach high into the clouds with residences that occupy not more than 10% of the land area. The remaining 90% is occupied by acres of landscaped gardens and natural environs. Where your children have all the space to grow up. While you rest assured, having made a great investment.More
This listing has been viewed 3525 times.